Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's Official! Fall is Here...

"Pumpkins, pumpkins in a patch, as far as I can see. Pumpkins, pumpkins in a patch, look, that one's bigger than me! I need a pumpkin nice and round so, I can carve a face and when I've found the perfect one, I'll bring it back to my place! I'll make a nice big pumpkin smile, that'll light the night with cheer... My small little pumpkin, from the patch, this colorful time of year!" (Unknown)
As hard as it is for us to believe, Fall officially 'hit' yesterday evening, at 5:18PM! Now, if we could just get the temps to stay this nice throughout Fall and Winter (except for Christmas week, of course!)...

Alyson Dawn with Mrs. Jodie, September 22, 2009
We continue to be very very busy with plans for our church Reunion Sunday and working on the Christmas Musical, of course! Aly began music classes, at University of Indianapolis, this week. She loved her time with Mrs. Jodie and enjoyed meeting new friends along the way, as well!
Aly and I, have both been down with a bit of what could be called, "the Yankeefied Droops", so neither of us have been feeling quite ourselves this week! We are praying that Greg doesn't end up with them, too! The Princess and I, are determined to get over these 'bugs' and get on with the excitement of a fun Autumn ahead! After all, she has a birthday coming up pretty soon!!!
Happy Fall, ya'll........trust you are all enjoying a colorful one, thus far!