Monday, June 1, 2009

Alyson Dawn ~ Now 19 Months Old

I want to say a special Thank You to my hubby, Greg! He has 'taken over' and cared for Aly and the house over the past week, in order for me to spend as much time as possible, with Mamaw S. at the Hospital! I don't know what I'd do without him!!! Greg, you are the best and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you do to make our lives so 'sweet'!!!

Because of the busy lifestyles we've been living, there isn't much to blog about, other than the fact that our Aly-Girl turned 19 months old, this past Saturday, the 30th! Simply unbelievable, it would seem that life is going to slip right by us and hardly give us a chance to try and keep up with it!

"And no matter what the progress -
Or what may yet be proved.
The simple facts of life are such
They cannot be removed...
You must remember this -
A kiss is just a kiss,
A sigh is just a sigh.
The fundamental things
apply...
As time goes by."
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRINCESS ALYSON!
You will always be our 'heart' and we will love you for all eternity!!!
Click Here!
Alyson Dawn at 19 Months Old
We are thankful to God, for His tender mercies and many answered prayers over the past weeks concerning Mamaw S., she is improving and though it is a slow process, we're believing God for the future... He is so good! Here's to another busy week ahead in Blogger-land!