Monday, February 2, 2009

Winter in Indiana...

Well, there's really not much to say that hasn't already said about my feelings of WINTER IN INDIANA... as you are all aware, it is NOT my favorite season or place to be during this particular season! (It must be the Louisiana coming out in me!) However, this white stuff they call snow is quite pretty to look at, that is when it first begins to fall and turn our world into a TRUE Winter Wonderland.
I need not tell you, that the 'new' and 'fresh' has worn off as far as I'm concerned and I'm ready for a GREEN WORLD, now! I am already planning things to do with Aly when Spring arrives and trying to remember what it's like to not have to lug coats and blankets around wherever we go! What's not to love about Spring?!?!?
Well, we'll blog again next week and hopefully will have more pictures to add then, as well! "Happy Groundhog Day", ya'll...