Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This Is the Month of Love...

It's hard to believe, that one Christmas could change someones life forever, but that's just what happened to me. Greg and I fell in love during the Holiday Season of 2003 making this our 6th Valentine's Day together 'In-Love', 5th as husband and wife and 2nd to share with our Aly-Girl! Where has the time gone? "Love is a many-splendored thing, Love is nature's way of giving a reason to be living, Yes, true love's a many-splendored thing." (by: Frank Sinatra---a perfect way to put "LOVE" into a song, if you ask me!) God has been so good to me and given me an almost-perfect life with an ideal husband, Greg and a lifetime dream come true in little Alyson. Life really couldn't be much better...

I will always love you, Greg!
~Aly, Daddy and I both love you more than you'll ever know!
Happy Valentine's Day to my two Valentine's... XO