Monday, January 25, 2010

Jumping Jehoshaphat January is Almost Over

Though we find it hard to believe, January is almost over and we have been too busy to even notice it! Thought I'd post a few photo albums, of our first month in 2010, for you to view. Most of the pictures will explain themselves.

Alyson's Music Class 01192010
The album above, 'Alyson's Music Class', were photos taken by a fellow-mom for Mrs Jody, the teacher. I'd like to personally thank Mrs. Jody for her time and energy with the children... they all love you so much! Also, thanks to Jenny for being the photographer of the night! Aly and I can't wait for the new semester to begin!
Our Home: Revised Jan. 2010
However, on the topic of the albums I've posted I would like to add, concerning the album of our 'Revised' home decor and the album titled, 'Winter Weekend', each were photographed with Greg's BlackBerry and are therefore somewhat blurry. The reason for this, points back to the photographer... 'Yours Truly', these being my first attempt at BB pictures! Hopefully, I'll get better as time goes by, huh? We still have our 'new' camera from Christmas, but I was anxious to find out what I could do with his new phone and I suppose I found out the hard way! LOL
Winter Weekend Fun
We had such a fun evening this past Friday, celebrating my Mother's Birthday and Aly loved getting to help her blow out the candles! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMA! YOU ARE THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT A MOTHER SHOULD BE AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!! Aly also had a 'special' hairdo for the occasion! I also enjoyed having several friends over for a relaxing evening together on Thursday. "Ladies Night Out" is always such a fun event and this month was no different! Thanks, gals for a great evening and for bringing in such delicious food, too! A SPECIAL thank you to my friend, Kristen, for the beautiful tulip bouquet... it did so much for my cold winter heart, I am now ready to face whay lies ahead with a hope and a prayer that spring will be here soon! I must also say, that Alyson will now sit and allow Mommy to curl her hair, with a curling iron, for church! She sits perfectly still and loves looking at the finished product! heehee
Trust you are all enjoying 2010 and the New Year is treating you well, so far! Remember, spring IS on the way!!!