Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fall Brings More than Changes in Color

Aly and Mommy on the Front Porch~Sunday Afternoon~Aug. 30, 2009

The thought of FALL brings more than just the changing of leaves and their colors… Thus, with the upcoming changes of color, I will be ‘turning a new leaf’, effective immediately! The days tend to be busier lately, with Aly’s school, running errands, even the evenings seem to be filled with more and more items on the ‘to-do ‘list. Because of this, I will be making a couple of online changes and wanted to share them with you.
This past week has gone by very quickly and it doesn’t seem possible that September is already here! Aly is enjoying school, which in turn makes it much easier for me, ‘the Teacher’!
Greg and I will be leaving this coming Saturday, September 5th, for a ’belated Anniversary’ trip, so upon our return you will begin to see the changes below…
Blogger’s: I will continue to BLOG once a week (early in the week) and each post will contain one or two pictures. However, photo albums and slide shows will be added only on special occasions, such as Birthdays, Holidays, Trips and other such ’BIG’ events! This alone will ‘free up’ several hours for me each week! (Please remember: if and when a Photo Slideshow is posted, you can 'click' on the center to be taken directly to the Photo Album!) I will continue to ‘check’ and reply to my post and comments at least once per week, as well. I will also ’browse’ and comment to others, as I have the time to do so.
Face Booker’s: I will continue to post ‘stats’ once or twice a day and depending on my daily schedule, some may only be a line or two. I will attempt to ‘check‘, reply and comment on Face Book every evening. However, when this is not possible, I will respond to comments on my profile, within three days (except in an emergency… such as being out of town, etc.)!
I trust all of you, my online friends and family, will have an incredible FALL season with those you love and enjoy the beauty God gives us on a daily basis. The colors of Fall are a great time to do just that… God bless y‘all!