Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Marvelous Mother's Day Moments...

What a wonderful Mother's Day Week!!! It is so much fun being a Mommy, a Daughter, Grand-Daughter and a Daughter-In-Law! Mother's Day was an exciting day for Angel-Alyson and myself... we were able to spend it with my darling Mother and my precious Grandmother S.! What a wonderful heritage I have been given and hope to hand down to Aly as time allows! We missed getting to be with my sweet, sweet Grandma J. and favorite Mother-In-Law (along with Greg's side of the family this year), though! However, we'll be with his family next week and are looking forward to it with all of our hearts! We actually spent the day, Sunday, with the entire Indiana side of the family, which made Aly very happy, being as she firmly believes that Cousin Cassie hung the moon and maybe the stars, too! One of my favorite quotes on Mother's would have to be that of Abe Lincoln, when he was spoke of his Mother. "All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my Angel Mother" and that is exactly the way I feel about my beloved Mother! Mama, I love you and I owe you more than I'll ever be able to repay you!

(Mother's Day 2009 with Alyson & Mother)
There have been several activities that have kept us busy this past week... in addition to Wesley joining the USAF and his upcoming High School Graduation next week, Whitley and her Track Team have been breaking all sorts of records lately! All Conference 4x100, 4x200, 4x4oo and the 400 Meters Individual are the most current stats we have. She is incredible on the track and we can't wait to see what will happen over the next two years! You go, girl!!! Greg's brother, Chad, recently received his Masters in International Business. Please help us pray for he and his wife, Sunny, as they go forward in their educational journeys. Also, our Cousin Nate became a College Graduate, from Ivy Tech this past Saturday. He plans to continue his education next year with yet another degree! Nate, we are so excited to see what God has in store for you... Love ya!


(Cuz Nate, Our Whitley and Our Wesley)
http://picasaweb.google.com/thepennfamily2007/MarvelousMotherSDayMoments?feat=directlink ...Click Here! for our Marvelous Mother's Day Moments Photo Album!
(Aly and I on Mother's Day at Mamaw S.'s house)