Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Celebrate Spring with Us!!!

As it is quite obvious from the above Photo Album... we are enjoying our Spring and wanted to share a bit of it with you! On just about any given day, especially the sunny ones, we have ventured out to have some fun, even a rainy day or two hasn't stopped us! City life is perfect for finding things to do and one of our newest and 'bestest' finds so far, has been "BouncerTown, USA", in Greenwood!!! Of course, you can't go wrong with any one of the many City Parks, either! Aly is all-girl, but that doesn't stop her from having a ball outdoors and we're all three looking forward to a great rest-of-the-Spring and the up-and-coming-Summer together!
We had our Family pictures taken last week for the Church Directory and are anxious to see the final outcome in a few weeks... even though Aly was 'down' with a cold and a bit of an eye infection that day, she went through the photo shoot like a real trooper and we were so very proud of her! We'll be sure to post the pictures for you to see soon.
I want to take time to add a special thank you at this time. This past Saturday, after a very stressful week, Greg gave me an offer I couldn't resist... a SHELLY-NIGHT-OUT! Before Greg and I married, this was something of a 'norm' for me and even after we married, (before we had Aly) I would 'take' one of these every month or two. However, since having Aly I hadn't done so. I have 'splurged' several times over the past year and spent little bits of time with a friend/friends, my mom, Greg, etc., but not anything I'd call real 'personal-time'! So, needless to say, I took full advantage on Saturday evening and headed out on the town. LOL I made my way to Family Christian Bookstore, Dealz, Kohl's, WalMart and stopped off at Panera Bread for a late supper. A few hours to re-vamp, re-new and re-lax were just what I needed!!! To top that little story off, Greg also grilled Pork Chops, Baked Potatoes, California-Style Veggies and Sweet Tea for Aly and I last night! WOW!!! A mere thank you isn't much, but I'll say it anyway... THANK YOU BABY, YOU'RE THE BEST AND I LOVE YOU! You are the best hubby and Daddy...