Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Start of the End of Summer... ALREADY?!?!

Well, due to a "Blogger" complication, I've just lost the entire Blog I wrote only moments ago! (Everything that is, except the 'title'...)

Here's a picture of Aly taken while playing this afternoon... already 9 months old and pointing at everything! LOL She also began to crawl over the weekend!!! (For those of you who aren't aware, you can click on a single photo to enlarge it or click on a photo album cover to be linked to the actual album... just a little F.Y.I for ya'll!)
Being as I have more unpacking to do this evening, from our weekend trip to Missouri and also a bit of laundry, I'll simply have to try blogging another time! (I've never had this type of problem with the Blogger company and wished it hadn't happened today... UGH! Anyone else ever experienced it?)
Be on the look-out for another blog from me, later in the week... I'll sure look forward to the blogging and hope for no complications next time!