Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Baby!

(As all of my blogging friends are aware, we're in the middle of V.B.S. this week... and many of you will also understand THAT enough to know just how busy we are right now!!! LOL Needless to say, I've not any 'extra' time to write a very lengthy blog. However, there is ONE very important and most happy Event coming up... on July 24th and I refuse to ignore it!!!)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, BABY!!!
It's hard to believe... time has simply FLOWN by, hasn't it, Greg? God has been so good to us, we are the best of friends and the best part is that we're more in love today than we were then! WOW!
Well, being as we're both quite busy this week at Church, I thought I'd post a few lyrics to OUR wedding song. (These bring back such wonderful memories!)
When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.
There is no life - no life without its hunger;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up: To more than I can be.
Greg, I want to say, "THANK YOU for being the best husband I could have ever dreamed of... I'll love you 'till the blue bells forget to bloom. I'll love you 'till the clover has lost its perfume. I'll love you 'till the poets run out of rhyme. Baby, I'll tell you true... Until the twelfth of never I'll still be loving you."
Due to a 'nasty' computer with quite an attitude and lots of problems, I've posted a LINK below to our most recent Album, just a few photos that were taken at our Faith, Family and Freedom Rally (at Church), a couple of Wedding (Engagement) Memories, etc. I'll also continue to add other pix of our July happenings to this album over the next couple of weeks, as well.
(Just 'copy and paste' the LINK below to enjoy a look into our lives!!!)