Monday, February 4, 2008

Looking Back with Fondness While Looking Forward with Excitement

Recently, I was looking through my Mother, Trisha's BLOG and found several photos that brought back MANY fond memories of my childhood... I had such a blessed childhood filled with fun and laughter! I wouldn't trade it for the world!!!
While thinking of the past, I couldn't help but think about the present and the future that lies ahead... I have a wonderful life filled with love and excitement! More than any girl could ask for!!!
I look forward to a future filled with even more fun, laughter, love and excitement! I'm sure there will be many other life-experiences ahead for me to learn from! I have to say, "It's just great to be alive"!!!
Try to take time to check out my Mother's BLOG out at: www.trishastimelesstreasures.blogspot.com
I thought I'd share a little Album of my "Past, Present and Future" with you.
Hoping you'll enjoy this little peek into my life!